Whether you live in part of the world, where you have no access to electricity or at least reliable constant source of electricity or whether you need to light up an area that is remote and electricity is not readily available, this solar lantern light
might provide the answer you have been waiting for. In these situations, most people are forced to rely on candles or kerosene lamps to provide basic lighting in their homes. Battery operated lights are generally not efficient and do not last much.
Energy from the sun is available for free and many parts of the world countries have it in plentiful supply, especially in African countries. This solar lantern
has been designed as a low-cost alternative to a candle, or emergency light or just a convenient way to provide a constant source of light without any cost and can be charged wherever you are in the world.Features
How to use
- Separate mono/polycrystal silicon solar panel
- 36 energy saving LED lights
- Save Money with solar energy
- Rechargable lead acid battery via solar panel, 220V AC adapter or car load battery
- Lasts up to 8 hours of lighting on full battery charge
- Handy handle and folding hook easy to suspend for the larger spread of light over an area indoors
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, such as reading, homework, camping and boating
- Connect solar panel to solar lantern light using attached wire.
- Put the solar panel under sun, for the best performance, make sun light irradiate solar panel directly.
- Or use AC adapter to recharge the lamp, when it is overcast or rainy.
- The solar lantern should be kept away from humidity circumstance.
- The solar lantern should not be put in high temperature circumstance for long time.
- Please switch off the solar lantern and recharge it, when the light becomes dim.
- Please charge the solar lantern periodically when it is not being used for over 3 months.
- Keep the solar clean all time.
- Unit size: 160x160x290 mm
- G.W.: 2.3kg
- N.W.: 2kg