Introducing the latest and most unique luxury case for any iPhone model from Everweek – a sleek and sturdy leather case made from genuine ostrich skin. This exquisite case is handcrafted by skilled leather artisans with meticulous attention to detail. The case covers all the corners and edges of your iPhone, giving it extra protection from scratches and bumps. You can easily snap your iPhone into the leather frame and enjoy its elegant look and feel. The case also allows you to access all the features and buttons of your phone without any hassle. This is the perfect case for anyone who wants to pamper their iPhone with a touch of exotic style.
- This product is made of genuine ostrich skin which is farmed skin in accordance with the regulation of convention on international trade in endangered species of wild fauna and flora
- Because of this product is natural and handmade product. Some detail maybe a little bit difference from these product sample photos, if you have any questions or clarification please do not hesitate to email us
- Natural Ostrich Skin iPhone Case.
- Hand-crafted Genuine Ostrich Skin.
- Minimalistic and ultra-slim design.
- The soft inner lining comfortably contacts the surface of the device, prevent scratches from disassembling the device.
- Perfect Fitting: The Size fits your phone perfectly. It is easy to install or remove. All cutouts are precisely designed to access all your device’s features.
- Available colors: Black, Brown, Red, Blue, Gray.
Genuine Natural Ostrich Skin iPhone 15 Pro Max Case
Ostrich leather is distinct in its appearance and is characterized by raised points that are localized to the center of the hide. The crown area is also called the center diamond, or large quill area of the ostrich skin. The other areas of the skin will either be smooth or have smaller quills. The neck, with smaller quills is often used to make belts. All parts of the ostrich skin may be used to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind works of art.
The portion with these bumps is called the “crown”. It is actually the back of the ostrich where the animal’s neck meets its body. The bumps are quill follicles where a feather grew. On the left and right side of the diamond shaped crown the skin is quite smooth.
Only about a third of the whole skin has quill bumps. Since the crown is the most sought-after portion and since it constitutes such a small area of the skin, “full quill” ostrich products are considerably more expensive when compared to bovine leather. This, along with the fact that it is one of the strongest commercial leathers, leads ostrich leather to be seen as a luxury item.