Presenting Everweek’s new unusual, Luxury and precious case for all iPhone model – a slim, yet protective leather case. This Genuine Natural Ostrich Skin iPhone Case is expertly hand-made by skilled leather craftsmen. The shell completely covers all four of the iPhone’s corners and reaches around to the front of the device for an added buffer from obstacles so you can set your phone face-down, without worry. Just place your new iPhone inside the hard leather covered frame until it’s locked in, and you’re good to go. All features of the phone are accessible and all cut-outs are perfectly aligned with your phone.
- This product is made of genuine ostrich skin which is farmed skin in accordance with the regulation of convention on international trade in endangered species of wild fauna and flora
- Because of this product is natural and handmade product. Some detail maybe a little bit difference from these product sample photos, if you have any questions or clarification please do not hesitate to email us
- Real Ostrich Leather Case For iPhone 13 Pro Max 12 Mini
- Natural Ostrich Skin iPhone Case.
- Hand-crafted Genuine Ostrich Skin.
- Minimalistic and ultra-slim design.
- The soft inner lining comfortably contacts the surface of the device, prevent scratches from disassembling the device.
- Perfect Fitting: The Size fits your phone perfectly. It is easy to install or remove. All cutouts are precisely designed to access all your device’s features.
- Available colors: Black, Brown, Red, Blue, Gray.
Genuine Natural Ostrich Skin iPhone Case
Ostrich leather is distinct in its appearance and is characterized by raised points that are localized to the center of the hide. The crown area is also called the center diamond, or large quill area of the ostrich skin. The other areas of the skin will either be smooth or have smaller quills. The neck, with smaller quills is often used to make belts. All parts of the ostrich skin may be used to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind works of art.
The portion with these bumps is called the “crown”. It is actually the back of the ostrich where the animal’s neck meets its body. The bumps are quill follicles where a feather grew. On the left and right side of the diamond shaped crown the skin is quite smooth.
Only about a third of the whole skin has quill bumps. Since the crown is the most sought-after portion and since it constitutes such a small area of the skin, “full quill” ostrich products are considerably more expensive when compared to bovine leather. This, along with the fact that it is one of the strongest commercial leathers, leads ostrich leather to be seen as a luxury item.