Hand-made with real Crocodile belly skin, it fits for all iPhone model. We only offer high-quality and high-end genuine Alligator & Crocodile iPhone cases to our customers.
Protect your phone in style with this Genuine Alligator & Crocodile iPhone case. Cases of this type are made of high-quality crocodile leather, the Hand-crafted case gives us a sense of royalty that you can enjoy luxury.
Our Genuine Alligator & Crocodile leather feels incredibly soft and has a luxurious texture that’ll keep your hands feeling great.
- This product is made of genuine crocodile skin which is farmed skin in accordance with the regulation of convention on international trade in endangered species of wild fauna and flora
- Because of this product is natural and handmade product. Some detail maybe a little bit difference from these product sample photos, if you have any questions or clarification please do not hesitate to email us
- Genuine Luxury Crocodile Leather iPhone 14 Pro Max Case
- 100% Genuine Alligator & Crocodile skin.
- It is made of high quality PC material and then covered with genuine Crocodile leather.
- The soft inner lining comfortably contacts the surface of the device, prevent scratches from disassembling the device.
- Exact cut-outs and function buttons help you use your iphone 14 pro max conveniently.
- Perfect fitting: The Size fits your phone perfectly. It is easy to install or remove.
- All cutouts are precisely designed to access all your device’s features.
Crocodile skin is primarily used in the production of handbags and other luxury items such as shoes, belts, wallets, cases, bags, upholstery, and furniture.
Careful examination of the leather in a crocodilian product can give clear clues as to the species of origin. Products with large amounts of leather are generally easy to identify. Small products such as watch bands are much more difficult to distinguish.
The single most distinguishing feature of alligator leather is the umbilical scar. The alligator is the only crocodilian that has this feature. Designers will often put this section of the leather prominently on their products to make the authenticity of the leather evident.
As many as three may be used in making a purse. The umbilical scar is an elongated star shape with a webbing pattern in it. Finding this mark on leather identifies it as genuine alligator.