Carbon Fiber is a heat-resistant and strong synthetic fiber. This high-strength material was used first commercially in the early 1970s as a replacement for steel in racing tires.
A broken iPhone could mean a lot of out-of-pocket expense in order to get it working again. If the damage is severe enough, the iPhone might need to be replaced altogether. So why not avoid the risk of damage by outfitting your iPhone with a new carbon fiber phone case? You can count on a carbon fiber iPhone case protect your phone when it gets dropped or accidentally stepped on. And putting a new case on your phone is sure to improve its overall look and feel.
- Real Carbon Fiber iPhone 14 Pro Max Case Phone Back Case Cover
- 100% brand New and high quality
- 100% real carbon fiber for both inside and outside
- Looks simple yet stylish and elegant
- Thoughtful and reasonable design provides full-around protection to your Phone from bump, drop and scratch.
- Ultra thin, ultra light, convenient to use
- 3K twill weave, Really good quality, Fit perfect, carbon fiber material, and most advanced CNC cutting technology make every ports and buttons fit perfect
- You know, real carbon fiber is a radiation proof material, so this case may more or less weak the signal.
Real Carbon Fiber iPhone 14 Pro Max Case Glossy Marbling Racing Car Phone Back Case Cover
Incredibly Thin, at just 0.60mm, our Aramid Fiber Case is as thin as a credit card, keeping your iPhone 13 Pro Max light and easily accessible.
Feels Awesome, you’ll love the texture of our Aramid Fiber. Made with a matte finish, it feels smooth and comfortable providing the perfect amount of grip for your iPhone 14 Pro Max. Perfect Fit, mirroring every contour of your Phone, it takes just two snaps and a couple of seconds for your Aramid Fiber case to be installed.
Danielle D. –
Verified review - view original
The look is awesome, ultra slim. It feels really nice to the touch, a bit slippery but I wanted it to slide into pockets easily. However this case is a perfect choice only for those who doesn’t like to have bulky cases. This only provides resistance against scratch and mild drops.