Stingray skin, also known as shagreen, is the upper portion of certain species of shark and ray used in leathercraft. … They are larger in the centre of the skin and smaller on the outer edges. Each tiny sphere is made up of a hard substance called dentin, with an even harder outer coating of enamel
Made from Genuine Stingray Skin Leather Hide Pelt .We can Guarantee Our Products are Made from Genuine Exotic Leather 100%. with Superior Quality and Beautiful Design as a Result of very Neat Craftsmanship. Committed to Bring the Work of Excellence to you.
- Real Polished Stingray Skin Leather Soft Hide Pelt
- 100% GENUINE stingray skin
- Due to the differences in dye lots there may be some differences between skins
- Please note that each stingray skin has different pattern and scale but generally, they are similar
- Size: about 26-28CM （10.2″-11″）long, about 9CM(3.5″) wide
- 0.8mm (thickness)
- There is no grinding surface, and it can guarantee an area of about 15.5*7.5CM
- Color can be a bit different due to the way of capturing photos and light.
- This hide is excellent for boots, shoes, handbags, cuffs, belts, wallets, smart phone cases, the list is endless
Stingray leather, also referred to as shagreen, has been used over the years for making leather goods, covering furniture, and many other applications
These exotic skins have become a new fashion statement trend in the world leather market. They bring a touch of class and peerless style to any project made from this unique skin. Here’s your chance to make a true original with wallets and other accessories. The distinctive white marking on these skins is always a conversation starter. This in one of the most durable leathers you will ever encounter. Skins are large enough to make a phone case or a wallet.